in accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016), we inform you that the processing of your personal data is carried out correctly and transparently, for lawful purposes and protecting your privacy and your rights
The treatments are also carried out with the help of Information Tecnologies tools for the following purposes:
1. to acquire and confirm your booking of accommodation services and ancillary services, and to provide the requested services. Since these are necessary treatments for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, its consent is not required, except in the case in which particular, so-called sensitive data are given. In case of refusal to provide personal data, we will not be able to confirm the booking or provide the requested services. The treatment will cease on his departure, but some of his personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes and with the methods indicated in the following points;
2. to fulfill the obligation set forth in the “Consolidated Law on Public Security Laws” (article 109 RD 18.6.1931 No. 773) which requires us to communicate to the Police Headquarters, for purposes of public security, the particulars of clients housed in the manner established from the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). The provision of data is mandatory and does not require its consent, and in case of refusal to provide it we will not be able to host it in our facility. The data acquired for this purpose are not stored by us, unless you provide us with the consent to the conservation as foreseen in point 4;
3. to comply with current administrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes, the processing is carried out without the need to acquire your consent. The data are processed by us and our representatives, and are disclosed outside only in fulfillment of legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the above-mentioned obligations, we will not be able to provide the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are stored by us for the time provided for by the respective regulations (10 years, and even more in the case of tax assessments);
4. to speed up registration procedures in case of subsequent stays at our facility. For this purpose, after obtaining its revocable consent at any time, your data will be kept for the maximum period of 4 years, and will be used when it will be our guest again for the purposes referred to in the previous points;
5. to perform the function of receiving messages and phone calls addressed to her during her stay. For this purpose, your consent is required. You can withdraw your consent at any time. The treatment will cease at its departure anyway;
6. to send you our promotional messages and updates on rates and offers. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 4 years and will not be disclosed to third parties. You can withdraw your consent at any time;
7. for the protection of people, property and company assets through a video surveillance system of some areas of the structure, identifiable by the presence of appropriate signs. For this treatment, your consent is not required, as it pursues our legitimate interest in protecting people and property with respect to possible aggressions, thefts, robberies, damage, acts of vandalism and for purposes of fire prevention and job security. The recorded images are deleted after 24 hours, except holidays or other cases of closure of the exercise, and in any case not more than a week. They are not the object of communication to third parties, except in cases where it is necessary to adhere to a specific investigation request by the judicial or judicial authorities.
We also wish to inform you that the European Regulation recognizes certain rights, including the right of access and rectification, or cancellation or limitation or opposition to processing, as well as the right to data portability, if and as applicable (articles to be 15 to 22 of EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016). It can also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in accordance with the procedures established by current legislation.
For any further information, and to assert the rights recognized by the European Regulation, you can contact:
the data controller is HOTEL METROPOLITAN SRL firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel Metropolitan - Privacy