It 'a process that develops in the center of Bologna and involving numerous buildings.
It 'an experience not to be missed for anyone who wants to immerse themselves in the true Bolognese mood and discover information that is often unknown to the same Bolognese's people
- St. Columban Collection Tagliavini, in Paris, with the collection of ancient musical instruments.
- Santa Maria della Vita, in Clavature, houses the Museum of Health, the Oratory of Batutti and the Sanctuary, where is situated the Lamentation over the Dead Christ by Nicholas Ark;
- San Giorgio in Poggiale is the Library of Art and History of Bologna, between old books and sculptures and frescoes of the contemporary masters;
- Church of Santa Cristina is an auditorium for classical music, with unique sculptures and frescoes by Guido Reni, the Carracci;
- San Michele in Bosco, the ancient religious complex with a magnificent belvedere overlooking Bologna rich in works of art;
- Saracens House, headquarters of the Foundation CARISBO, is open to the public in the exhibition space on the ground floor at art exhibitions and cultural events.
- Palazzo Fava, Via Manzoni, frescoes by the Carracci is a center dedicated to events and exhibitions.
- Pepoli Palace, the heart of this exciting journey, Museum of the History of Bologna. The fourteenth-century building is home to an innovative museum dedicated to the history of the city and is open to the public from January 2012. This museum invites us to get to know the city's history, from the Etruscan Felsina to this day. Open to the public from Tuesday to Sunday, from 10 am to 19.
The Integrated ticket has a duration of 24 h at a cost of € 10,00 you can safely buy at the reception of 'Hotel